Sunday 8 February 2009

Competition Time: Win THIS!!!



Why?
When I get a new sub, I usually have a quick gander at the subber's channel. I see so many subs who are just watchers and have no vids of their own. This should hope to invigorate the passive viewers into action. Use your web cam... mobile phone, still camera with video feature.... whatever... learn how to get around the technical issues! how to get the video into a computer... How to edit, how to fix the sound... how to add titles... how to upload.... You will learn out of need so. I hope this is an incentive to set you on your way.
Judged on creativity, originality, entertainment value, (none of which are present in my own videos so this will be very useful for me.)
Rules of engagement, to be one of the finalists you need to follow these rules
1) 4 min max length or less!
2) 1 entry only each please!
3) must NOT use ANY video or music they don't have permission or copyright for! (try AudioSwap)
4) must not use Profanity!
5) Must not use Nudity!
6) should be a NEWLY made video you have not posted anywhere before this compo!
7) entries MUST be posted as a video response to my Compo announcement on or before 16th Feb 2009!
PRIZE: see this link http://www.ishop2go.com/productUR_001_PR_0000588_Prt_en.html
I and only I will decide the winning entry and announce them on 22nd Feb 2009 in a video and also on my YouTube Channel info section.
The winner needs to contact me within a week of announcement and send their shipping details to me.
iShop2go.com is ENTIRELY responsible for this prize not me. I will fwd them your details and they will send it off to the winner as soon as the kit is actually available later this month.
MY DECISION IS FINAL!!! NO CHEATING AND NO WINING about my decisions!!!
NOW GET OFF YOUR LAZY BOTTOMS and kindly make a video entry why don't you. Hmmmm?

* I advise you go read through the comments for the video as there are a lot of good tips and answers to questions asked by interested parties. It's like a workshop for how to make a 1st YouTube video.

return to the competition video
here

1 comment:

  1. Lets just say If I win, IF! Then they ship the OO Raiser to me, is that shipping free? Or I need to pay it?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!