Thursday 7 May 2009

Perfect Grade Red Frame Astray (Part1) in HD!!!

From initial concept, adlibs, seeing everything evolving before our eyes and ears. It was a SO much FUN to make, and I trust it shows in the final product which is part1 of the Perfect Grade Red Frame Astray posted TODAY!
BUT: you won't find it on my YouTube Channel! where will you find it? I'm not telling you... but trust me, ITS OUT NOW!

Part2 will continue exactly where part1 left off. There's still some work before being ready for publication. Come ON! they didn't release all three Lord Of The Rings flicks in cinemas all in one go now did they?

Bear in mind that I may not even bother finishing part2, unless you really want to see it... by which you can show your appreciation by giving part1 5 stars and leaving a comment. I'm thinking around 500+ stars?

xD

1 comment:

  1. so then WHERE is it?? id be glad to rate it 5 stars

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!