Tuesday 20 October 2009

Exposure for your fledgeling YouTube Channel?

New Experiment starts now: I'm looking for good Gundam related videos that you have made to post on my channel for all to see. I cant be making videos non-stop myself (not that I make many videos at all on any regular basis!) so I am offering to post videos that you folk make as an example of you very best and help promote yourself and get your channel some exposure to the 5000 + subs I picked up in the last 2 years.
Naturally, my subs will be notified when you video appears on my channel and your video will be on my front page in the big window playing to anyone that drops by... And up untill the next video comes along or till I see fit to swap it out for something else.

I will be the quality controller. Your video must be Gundam related and good for your video to be considered...

In return I hope to keep my channel buzzing with video activity and Gundam news inbetween the dry spells when I dont have any videos of my own to post.

Not a bad deal I think

*edit: those of you not wanting people to watch your videos and not looking to have subscribers... Need not apply

2 comments:

  1. So do we post those videos we want you to consider here or is the procedure different from what I assume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best post me a message on YouTube. I'll 1st look at your video from your YouTube channel.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!