Monday 16 November 2009

Socks with toes review

My birthday socks. They have individual toes. Cute, but to untrained feet they are quite uncomfortable. Torture even. They take ages (comparatively) just to get them on to your feet... It's like putting an individual little sock onto each of your toes! Although it's cosey... I'm not used to the feeling of having each toe wrapped up and separated from one another. It's wierd. With shoes on, its less noticeable (I wore them going shopping for a day to test them out). However I believe they are intended more for in-house usage.
Yes I got socks for my birthday. I was told not to buy anything for an entire month in case I doubled up and clashed with my birthday prezzy from the Mrs. And what do I get? I get socks with toes. THREE PAIRS OF THEM! Wimmin are devious creatures...

2 comments:

  1. Do they come with matching gloves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o.. makes my feet uncomfortable just thinking about that.

    LOL and then to tell you not to buy anything in fear of doubling up.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!