Saturday 28 July 2012

The ShowMe3D App for iOS!

I love this app. If you are interested in 3D photography, have camera equipped iOS device AND have a Hasbro My3D viewer, you MUST get this App!!! http://ShowMe3D.com

I particularly like that it works with the .mpo file format. Like .jpg is a widespread accepted standard format for 2D photos, .mpo does the same for 3D images. Supported by Fuji's 3D digi-cams, their 3D picture frames, Samsung, LG 3D TV's, even the Nintendo 3DS saves its pictures and is able to read .mpo 3D photos taken with other 3D devices. If you want a 3D lenticular hard copy print of your photo developed? They want a .mpo file. That showMe3D has .mpo file support from the get go is fantastic. I've been successful in downloading other people's .mpo images to view via ShowMe3D using the Hasbro My3D viewer. This App unlocks a lot of underexploited potential by allowing users to easily create images to be enjoyed using the My3D viewer.


Download my 3D picture taken by iPhone 4 (I tested this also works with the cameras of the 3GS and iPad3) samples here too


  Cross-Eyed viewing


    Red-blue anaglyph 3D



If you have a Hasbro My3D viewer then I absolutely recommend this App without any hesitation! It's a killer app to be able to make your own 3D pics with an iOS camera equipped device.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!