Monday 2 December 2013

Free 3D Gameloft games for the LG P920 Optimus 3D!

I just acquired this LG P920 Optimus 3D glasses free 3D screened phone already knowing it comes bundled with three 3D optimised games from Gameloft: N.O.V.A. , Let's Golf 2 and Asphalt 6.
However, what I did not know and was very happy to find that there is also a handy link included on the phone to a special Gameloft page offering O3D owners an additional SEVEN FREE full featured big title games likewise optimised for 3D! Assassins Creed, Spiderman Total Mayhem, GT Racing Acadamy ...
No need to create an account with Gameloft. Just click and download any or all SEVEN of the free 3D games! Who knows how long this offer will last...
Suggest you do so via WiFi and that you have plenty of storage space cleared for the games.

The EVO 3D I have came bundled with three 3D games, Spiderman 3D, The Sims 3D and Need for Speed 3D and that's all so far as I am aware. Some countries also got the Green Hornet 3D movie bundled (mine didn't). Let me know if there are any other EVO 3D specific freebies I should be aware of. Till then I think LG beats HTC on the sheer number of free 3D games on offer!


[url] http://wapshop.gameloft.com/lg3d/?
ms_sid=2405032009&phoneId=4897&fr
om=IGA&igagame=P103&game_type=D
M&emb=1&hitId=8062821699&setCooki
e=true&sv7497=11b358e5b89923e4a0f0
[/url]

I am looking to buy all the remaining Gameloft 3D enhanced titles  to complete my 3D game collection. Avatar and N.O.V.A.2 look especially attractive. Only a bargain basement 10HKD a piece. Very pleased with this Optimus 3D regards these freebies.

You can thank me if you have an O3D
and didn't know about this page of free
3D Gameloft games already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!