Thursday 25 June 2009

Imminent PG Red Frame part 2 !!!

Yes, it's almost there. Wizartar thought I was kidding when I suggested 500 Star ratings for part 1 before part2, but look at where we are right now! This has been a very long journey of me mostly chillin'. Sitting on my arse (to be perfectly honest), and then several weekends and weeknights of intense recording and editing work together with sleep deprivation (especially these last few nights!). I had been making Gundam related videos pretty regularly ever since I joined YouTube Oct 2007. Sometimes more often than at other times. This has been the hardest video I've made to date by quite some margin. Making YouTube videos is an enjoyable hobby in itself for me as much as I enjoy building stuff like Gundams. It helps me wind down after work in the office. This video has been a REALLY hard one to make! THE HARDEST!
It feels good to have it done and dusted.

About bloody time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!