Friday 12 October 2012

LG 3D Optimus 3D Max / Cube OFFICIAL firmware update in progress

OK I'm Home~  woken up my laptop... plugged in the phone via USB... Prompt on laptop screen says auto-run something or another... probably a bit of software on the phone itself... Now the laptop is telling me to install something else... It's downloading it of the internet now.

Oh my... serious iTunes for Windows flashbacks... hope it's not going to bring my PC to it's knees.


Full backup... Now Update!
I can see the PC is downloading something...







The Phone just rebooted...
Oh... something on the phone screen indicates something in Korean is happening ...
Phone is rebooting again...
The wallpaper is DIFFERENT!!!
OMG the swiping between screens is SO much smoother than before... is this ICS?


YES!!! Android 4.0.4 from LG for the Optimus 3D cube! Better late then never... and a very painless upgrade it was too :) Yeah... mine is a Korean 3D Optimus cube but outside of Korea is known as the Optimus 3D Max... You probably don't have long to wait for your ICS update, sorry to rub it in your nose... Sit tight! This is a great indication LG WILL get you your update!


6 comments:

  1. So nice!
    You happy man :-)
    I'm glad to see ICS on some LG 3D.

    I'm waiting for ICS for Optimus 3D p920.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude what happened to your apps?! did they go deleted or are they still there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I install the rom on my 3dCube 3dmax work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update will be released: 10th December 2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know if the Korean updates will work on UK phones..?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!